An artistic, caterpillar-shaped bridge that connects the banks of Voidomatis River. This 3-arched bridge is located near villages Kipi and Koukouli in Central Zagori. The name derives from Seraphim monk from the Monastery of Prophet Elias of Vitsa, who took care of it in 1814. Alexis Plakidas from Koukouli took care for its repair in 1865, from whom it got its name.
Photo: Amalia Lampri