In the village of Dolo is one of the most famous bridges in the area. The Nonoulos bridge, was built in 1880, and spans the stream of Kouvara, a tributary of the Drin, in a narrow, rocky passage of Kouvaras valley. Near the bridge is a traditional watermill, while the site is easily accessed by a paved path that starts just before the village of Dolo.
The one-arched bridge is named after Nonoulo Galanou, a resident of the area, and hides a rare story of offering to the region. The founder of the bridge was a poor woman in the area, which was forced to pass the often impulsive and dangerous stream over the old wooden bridge of the river in order to sell her products in neighboring areas. The lady Nonoulo, realizing the danger of crossing both for herself and for her fellow villagers, decided to raise money, lifetime efforts, to dispose of the construction of a new, safer bridge. The lady Nonoulo, because of her act, left her name in history by giving her name to the bridge and also to the adjacent mill.